CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

I'm pretty excited about what STO said. I always thought oil was...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    I'm pretty excited about what STO said. I always thought oil was the primary target with gas to sort of come later, if ever. CVN's previous announcements and presentations certainly suggested gas was an afterthought, nice to extract at some point in time. So STO is keen to get the gas to backfill current infrastructure with oil a valuable bi-product? All my spreadsheet workings have ignored gas so maybe this should be kicked up the priority list.

Time to update everything although I have no idea of how to approach the problem ie infrastructure, timelines, prices etc. If STO reckon the gas is a key element noting they included ROC in the same breath as Dorado then there must be a compelling long term gas plan. Being a SH in STO too I'm very excited and I take my hat off to them for approaching the problem in this way. I invest in good management and STO have that in spades.

So if the partners drill more EWs (and there's oodles of identified targets) the discovery of gas alone (like ROC) is a now a positive. I like that. Bring it on. They have barely scratched the surface of the Bedout. Just might top up again today at these silly prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.