BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

For mine I can only take this report with a grain of salt. These...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    For mine I can only take this report with a grain of salt. These are generally designed to get punters in, so are rarely bad.

Ohm revenue cannot be forecast with any certainty, because, and bear with me here, there have been no actual numbers announced to the market. There has been hype and expectation, which may prove to be well-founded, but there is nothing material that indicates the scale of deployment or orders. I know this might attract some of the dutch-rudder brigade who know with certainty that Dave's tweet about flying over Madagascar means that we have confirmed sales of all our Ohm units in that country, but it has to be tempered. I note pygmyhippo's caveat that the projections are not gospel, but they are really nothing more than a guess. The report notes that in the future there will be more information about customers and deployment etc, so I will use those for a more informed analysis whilst in the meantime enjoying the hype.

I am bullish on buddy in the long term, and am pleasantly surprised at the recent share price rise and apparent success of Ohm so far.

The excitement and path to profitability, I believe, will be Ohm growth underpinned by sales of fully developed (and continuously improving) datasets.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.