QHL 0.00% 33.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

state one report - automotive advances

1. 824 Posts.
    I have had a read of the state one report. Its interesting and positive. It is worth noting that their 55 cent valuation is based on the expectation that two large capital raisings will dilute the share holdings over the next 2 years.

But my real interest lies in the focus on automotive uses for CF parts. The report highlights some really major moves by the big german car makers into composites and the development of manufacturing capability in CF. Indeed, Audi has engaged Voith to develop a high volume mass production set up for composite part production. What isn't clear is whether this involves an out of autoclave solution.

I know QHL has received German Govt funding. But, hopefully, QHL is in the mix for all of these advances. Toyota bought a machine more that 5 years ago. I wonder what is has done with it?

The report talks about the massive size of market that QHL is addressing. If the QHL process is really going to be a goer, I dont think we holders will ever see much in terms of revenue and/or dividends. At a market cap of $88 million, this company will be taken over well before the revenue starts flowing and we will all be departing with a price for our share well in advance of where it is now. IMO, if there isnt a major move on QHL in the next 12 months by one of the big players, the QHL process is a dud or people see the development of mass automotive composite production as taking place after the QHL's original patents expire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $25.65K 77.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 1850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.