EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

State Rule Change, page-15

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    Thanks Myst1 for another great post. I know that you and others on this site have been saying it over and over again, but the following paragraph from the link gives me confidence. Warm thanks.

"Furthermore, according to the legal regulation, a company which has designated the exploration area and which has terminated the exploratory work has priority under Section 24 (3) of the Mining Act to obtain prior consent to determine the mining area. This preferential entitlement may apply after approval of the calculation of the reserve deposit reserve within one year from the expiry of the decision to designate the exploration area. The holder of the prior consent to submit a proposal for the establishment of the mining area has the exclusive right to submit a proposal for the determination of the mining area. The holder of the mining area has the exclusive right to apply for the mining permit (opening, preparation and extraction of the deposit), ie the preferential right to obtain the last of the necessary permits according to the legislation for the acquisition of the raw material deposit."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.