ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Though you might all find this interesting."I am the chief...

1. 240 Posts.
    Though you might all find this interesting.

"I am the chief scientist employed by Asia Pacific Coal and Steel Pty Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ECT)."..

.."It is projected that mining at the Maddingley mine will produce 10 million tonnes of
    brown coal a year. Six million tonnes would be allocated to the Coldry Process, and four million tonnes to the Matmor steel making process."..

.."The six million tonnes of brown coal allocated to the Coldry Process will produce three
    million tonnes of Coldry pellets and three gigalitres of demineralised water. This will enable the establishment of a high technology power station at the Industrial Plant
    operating at 40 per cent annual thermal efficiency consuming 1.5 million tonnes of
    Coldry pellets. This would leave 1.5 million tonnes a year for other applications."..

.."The planned industrial applications of brown coal at Bacchus Marsh will create substantial employment pportunities in the area. At this stage it is anticipated that up to 800 jobs could be created, although the rate at which jobs are created will obviously depend upon how quickly the various processes can be developed to a commercial stage.
    David Wilson
    11 February 2008"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.