ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Swiper,Is that the entire statement posted? Having trouble...

1. 166 Posts.
    Hi Swiper,

Is that the entire statement posted? Having trouble bringing up the link for some reason that's all.

There's quite a lot of info here and I find this paragraph along with the fact the statement is dated Feb 2008 particularly interesting.

"This will enable the establishment of a high technology power station at the Industrial Plant operating at 40 per cent annual thermal efficiency consuming 1.5 million tonnes of Coldry pellets. This would leave 1.5 million tonnes a year for other applications."..

A power station that consumes only 1.5 million tonnes pa is reasonably small so does this suggest they have plans for a niche market? The Calleja Brothers have demonstrated a history of being very entrepreneurial so perhaps they are planning to build a 'mini' power station that will provide power to the JBD Park and surrounding area? There are a lot of synergies in the mix that includes the tenant's own activities.

From the ‘soil manufacturer’ tenant website: http://www.maddingleyminerals.com.au

States in FAQ section….

Q. It appears that all of your products are based on brown coal. How long will these resources last?
    A. The Maddingley Brown Coal mine has proven reserves of 40 million tonnes and has access to adjoining reserves of between 200 to 300 million tonnes.

RBA and I discussed the possibility of using the Maddingley resource last year. This is an extract from a previous December post when I asked Con the question regarding the future of Maddingley.

"At Maddingley there is an apparent brown coal reserve of 40 million tonnes plus access to adjoining reserves of between 200-300 million tonnes. Given the already substantial investment in the pilot plant is it foreseeable that this will be a future site for commercial processing?[Con Galtos] The known reserve at Maddingley, I am told, is over 100M tonnes, plus other market areas. The only commercial future processing in Bacchus Marsh will be that of Matmor , when the time is right".

We know from the recent ann that Matmor is on hold while Coldry receives all the focus so interestingly, has the company changed direction or is this just an overlap in plans between the founders and ECT. The relationship between the two is highly woven so does this statement by David Wilson relate simply to plans being put in place by the brothers to fully utilise the pilot plant moving forward whilst clawing back their original investment cost?

Thoughts?

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 26264854 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5216937 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.