ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

iomttSince ECT changed direction a couple of years ago,it became...

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    iomtt

Since ECT changed direction a couple of years ago,it became a brand new company. We now have a new board (and further changes are proposed soon), new management (more changes soon), new products ready to be market tested (coldry and matmor) that are in high demand (we are led to believe), access to cash that will see this company through for the next couple of years, and regretably, a severely depressed share price.

Should ECT deliver on their stated vision which is to become a $500M+ company over the next 2-3 years, then surely the company believes that the current share price is ridiculously cheap. If you believe that the company will realise their vision then a potential 20 bagger is staring in your face.

I have been buying around the current levels for about 4 months. This is one of those opportunities that has the potential to change ones life in a serious way. I just hope this one is it.

Good luck to all holders and in particular the long term holders who bought a higher prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.