ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

statement of david wilson, page-8

1. 240 Posts.
    looks like

D Wilson& Associates Pty Ltd
    44 North Rd Newport VIC 3015
    ph: (03) 9398 0067

are "developing and finalising the technologies for and on behalf ofECT Ltd", so where is Arup going to come into the picture.

Interesting to note the the Calleja Group is behind the JBD industrial estate and one of their tennants is Smorgans steel (recycling), maybe an entry point for matmor??

"The JBD Industrial Park is located approximately three kilometres to the west of thecoal mine. This will enable the transportation of coal from the mine to existing and future industrial plant at the Industrial Estate by conveyor." Sounds like the commercial plant will be next door to the trial plant.

"Using the overburden to coal ration of 3:1 developed by the SECV there is 400 milliontonnes of winnable coal in the Maddingley seam at Bacchus Marsh. This will provide an operating life of 40 years for industrial processes using the resource. This is sufficient to justify the capital investment involved." .....mmmmmmmmmm very interesting find. So many connetations to consider.

This sounds like a DA for JBD and/or and most probably supporting documentation for a formal bid for the coal. Look at all these nice things we can do with the coal, everything is right here and look have all there other niche companion processes.

Very very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.