LYC 1.92% $7.65 lynas rare earths limited

statement on iaea results, page-29

1. 581 Posts.
    Plain Simple Truth

Disco Stu: "You guys worry me....Dorski, I don't see a lot of down ramping, I see a lot of hopeful people with big money riding on this who don't really know what to make of todays goings on.

I worry because a share trader should not think like some of you guys, a huge loss waiting to happen."

The ONLY thing l have read today that makes real sense...
    Someone wrote today that the only thing worse than selling at a loss is seeing the SP rocket back up...

NO!!! Losses are the worst, full stop. Cap preserv name of the game. Thats why l got out. Would rather be out when SP hits $4 than in when it hits $1

l just did not know. Educated guesses are one thing guys...
    But hope and faith and happy clapping cause many others who follow you to lose money, not you.

Check my post history. l virtually stopped posting all together recently. And then suddenly l could see many of the threads and posters for what they were...

A bit of a joke frankly. And the longer l monitor them, the funnier they get. And really creepy...

Try it you small fries glued to Hot Copper all day. My trading actually improved: less emotion! Still found occasionally handy, but these days...

l often intuit what to do or not to do by how desperate, happy-clappy, emotive, defensive, loud and quiet, etc etc HC posts and posters are... Its so obvious and transparent once your gaze is torn away from it.

And if something doesn't make sense then it is not true!!! (ie esp the way die-hard in love stock holders 'refuse to sell and hold long term proudly', whilst l buy and sell and buy and sell and rob them of their profits (they are too busy crowing about how good a stock is to notice perhaps? or are holding a huge loss and spend all day in the HC room protecting their dwindling investment? WHO are these people? What are their real interests?

And when you have a golden goose laying golden eggs, why tell everyone about it? Shouldnt all you LYCers thinking SP will spike sharply just be silent and begin filing in buy slips? Why create competition? Why tell everyone to relax when you could be buying their panic selling unless you want them to hold whilst you panic sell? What is REALLY going on?

No doubt good things are coming LYCs way. l think the HC zealots and posting gurus love the posting side of it. But for all their knowledge, l am out and they are still in.

And l am semi illiterate.

But l know when someone keeps throwing in extra sets of steak knives and why. Where is smoke is fire. Looks and quacks like a duck. They protesteth too much. The white elephant. etc etc

DYOR means think for yourself too. Its easy to allow HC posters to influence you. They are experts at it. Its very profitable. And very emotional and confusing...

Would appreciate others views on this matter. No happy clappers please. HC is stuffed to the brim with your theatrics. Its time for some real discussion on this matter.

Remember: even on HC there exists a heirrarchy of control and dominance and influence.

Free your mind.

Then find out just how far down the rabbit hole many HC posters are...

Then use it to your advantage.

Jump on guys and stomp me senseless.
    But lm sleepin tonight.
    And tomorrow night...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
-0.150(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $7.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.78 $7.80 $7.59 $11.16M 1.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 20034 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.65 7658 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.