XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Stating the Obvious - Thursday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    060515 stating the obvious.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Thursday Thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

060515.png

News for Today (AEST)

060515 news.png

The XJO received a right royal spanking on Wednesday, closing lower by 134.3 points.  It sliced down through the potential support of the trading range lows, in response to Tuesdays potentially bearish bar, with a wide spread and as expected, an increase in volume (value traded).  Wednesdays bar looks to be a clean breakdown of the trading range (which will now most likely offer resistance to the upside) and a pull back of some sort should now be expected, and the depth and duration of a pull back can often give important clues to the underlying strength within.

060515 xjo.png

Instead of the Wednesday closing, five day chart,
    which just shows a clear breakdown through the lows of the previous trading range,
    with a widespread downbar which closed on its low.......as would be expected.

I thought I would show the 'normal' XJO weekly chart, even though the last bar is not complete yet.
    As it shows all the previous levels which may offer support to a fall in price.

060515 W.png

060515 1.png

060515 2.png

Good Trading and Investing

Z2.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.