BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Statistical issues in the analysis of BITs P2 trial, page-23

1. 19,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6368
    I have read some ludicrous claims here (this is the land of the $10 billion deal after all), but the claim that BIT have not presented clinical trial results takes the cake. I would need more than a stiff drink to take this claim seriously.

Peer review is not some magic that suddenly finds all the errors in your manuscript and turns data into results, it is a couple of scientists looking over your paper and hopefully picking up more than the odd typo. While I would love to see BIT's trial published (not least so we get more details), peer review is not going to make the primary aim a success or turn post hoc analysis into a pre-registered objective.

@Southoz I have read your posts on other companies here on HC and you are no fool that just believes whatever the company says. Is there a reason other than being the devils advocate for your posts here?

Can I also ask why you want me to change to original title of this thread? If you would prefer to answer this off-line my email is [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.