OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Statistics show Negative poster's to be correct. So What now?

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

So you're reading through HC posts & you're not quite sure whether to buy, sell or just move on to another stock.

You're looking for that special post or opinion that gives you that little bit of extra confidence you need to make your final decision.

But then you notice there are two sides of sentiment.

One side that is of a positive opinion & the other a negative.

But Who are right?

Is it actually possible to partially base your buy or sell decision based on the most likes received???

What a great question!

Remember: Asking questions is the way we all learn is it not.

Who should I place on Ignore? Who should I follow?

After all, the wrong side can really cloud your judgement can't they?

With this particular company- Orinoco Gold

We've all Confirmed that if you had listened to the Positive sentiment poster's (''Up-rampers'') over the past year and made a decision to buy/ or partially based on their posts, then it's highly likely you lost up to 88% of your investment as we are now 88.1% down from the 0.135 high earlier this year.

We have Confirmed that if you had listened to the Negative sentiment poster's (''Down-Rampers''),  then you would have saved up to 88% of your investment.

This is fact & cannot be argued! But don't be too hard on yourself because it's all part of learning.

We were at 0.135 and on the way down there were basically 2 sides having their say.

One side- The Positive poster's received far more ''Likes'' during the share price fall.

The second side- The Negative Poster's have received an estimated 5-10% of ''Likes'' compared to the first side. 

So What now?

Who to listen to?

Surely the side with the most likes are right aren't they? 

After all, the majority is usually correct aren't they?

Besides, the price is so cheap!

Here's a little Quiz for you to help you decide & get you thinking.

If a certain positive poster/s has been praising the company from 0.135 and continue praises the company all the way down to 0.016 (Yes that is correct- 1.6 cents now) saying thing are on the turn around & looking ok

AND

If a certain negative poster/s has been signalling Red Flags & Warning others that something isn't quite right from 0.135 all the way down to 1.6c.

Then Who is more likely to be correct from now to 1 year ahead? 

Because in times of uncertainty:

Sometimes it's a question of statistics & probability.

This is just my opinion, but I think helps in brain-storming & thinking outside the box.

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.