statistics, page-13

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    re: vermav;statistics Bears and Bulls

What you ask is a very hypothetical question. I cannot possibly have a definitive answer to that. Do you know?

What the US contributed to WW2 was significant, and I have already acknowledged that, but are you saying that that justifies anything they have done after, regardless of how unjust it may be? Does that justify the mess they have helped to create in many parts around the world since?

I'll take you back in history a little

"In 1946, the Nuremberg Tribunal rejected German arguments of the "necessity'' for pre-emptive attacks against its neighbours. "To initiate a war of aggression,'' said the tribunal's judgment, "is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.''

This principle applies even today to the current invasion of Iraq. Try to clothe it any which way you like, but the facts cannot be hidden. There are two sides to the USA, one pleasant and benevolent, but the other frightening. I'm afraid the latter is predominant at present.

You have a view of the world and the US, fine. But I am entitled to an opposing one too, and it happens to differ from yours. Lets leave it at that.

Have a good day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.