CND 2.70% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

statoil at the helm., page-8

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Nikpro I think you are right to be concerned.

Even with the recall of $800 000 in current assets, assuming that the forecasted expenditure for Q4 is the same as Q3, that would leave us with some $500 000 in the till by years end. Assuming that expenditure for Q1 2014 is expected to be the same again, then that's all there is.

So I am personally hoping for a run of updates in the next 6 months. Firstly I would of liked to have seen an announcement made this week that confirmed Statoil's taking over as operator. At the least this would have reinformed the market and shown that things are moving along, and could of perhaps generated a bit of interest.

Then an announcement about seismic results.

And then most importantly, an announcement that says it's time to drill drill drill! I really hope that drilling is underway by Q1 2014. I think it needs to be.

I believe that if the above happens, and coupled with any good results from CTP/Totals program, then we will see a good rise in SP, and then perhaps this will put us in a better position to raise funds.

Call me crazy, but if BKP were to issue a billion new shares at half a cent, resulting in raising an additional $5mil, I would be ok with that! I would rather serious dilution then non-existence!

Oh and speaking of upcoming announcements, I wonder if we will hear anything in relation to our tight-lipped mineral sands project? Perhaps that will generate our much needed cash inflow. Though I won't be holding my breath.

I don't know. At the moment we still have a pulse, and things are starting to happen. And I wouldn't rule out BKP being a takeover target either. So I'm still all-in.

I know my posts may come across as negative, but believe me I am hoping for success just as much as the next holder! I'm just calling it how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.