BPT 2.57% $1.52 beach energy limited

Gassed This is definetely not a ICN vs BPT discussion for me . I...

1. 20,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Gassed
    This is definetely not a ICN vs BPT discussion for me . I do recognise the upside for ICN if the shake progresses. However I think you miss some key things in your analysis
    1 look at the timeframe for ICN to provide a reserve certificate for shantou. Will they do this off one well and in time - my view - impossible. Don't forget there is a huge difference between the 8tcf which is for the whole permit and the reserve that can be booked from one well. Pel 218 has an estimated 30 TCf recoverable and look at what BPT has booked as a resource ( not reserve yet) off two wells
    2. How will anyone major develop 40% of a joint asset without BPTs approval go ahead. bPT are more part of the GSA now than you realise. Nothing will or can happen without BPT. Why did BPT takeover ADE, so they don't get In the way of any JV . Similarly ICN can't do anything without BPT
    Once again I want you to make a squillion of ICN and I would be happy if your percentage gains are much higher than mine - I hold BPt for downside protection and upside . ICN has a lot more upside but also a lot more downside

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.040(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.56 $1.52 $14.16M 9.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84315 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 45663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.