BPT 1.02% $1.49 beach energy limited

Thanks Mr Paul. We all obviously have the same interests and...

1. 21,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Thanks Mr Paul. We all obviously have the same interests and expectations, but, Auto and I will agree to disagree on certain matters, unfortunately, they are most significant and as an ICN holder, I will stick to the way I have reached my conclusions.
    Just a point for Auto, the GSA only requires ICN to come up with a reserve certificate for 2P reserves i.e. reserves that are classified as "proved" and "provable" in accordance with the SPE-PRMS (Petroleum Resources Management System) where "Proved or Provable" reserves are broadly defined as for "Proved" "those quantities that have a "reasonable certainty of being recovered" and for "provable" "more likely than not" to be able to be recovered.
    Given the "flexibility" of that terminology and having Beach's respected experience, I reasonably reckon that Halifax-1 and, if necessary, the Post Permian section of 218, will more than adequately satisfy those definitions and as such, the GSA conditions.
    That IS a very large difference to Auto's views, but, I will leave that to his determination. I hope that we have not confused too many people, but I, for one, am most excited, even on this wet and windy day, obviously it's Melbourne.
    And my holding is very modest and I won't be making "squillions", just interested in the historic significance and the effect it will have on a long established company who might just hit that Holy Grail that they have hoped for for so many years. A small Aussie battler that comes good and we could all be part of it!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $3.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.47 $9.879M 6.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 119980 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 67389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.