BPT 1.02% $1.49 beach energy limited

Apologies to Speculator that I was not more specific with my...

1. 21,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Apologies to Speculator that I was not more specific with my comment that I was "closing the discussion". That comment was in reply to Mr Paul's sensible suggestion that the discussion between myself and Autosine was starting to become labored and resembling one of those French Open rallies at Roland Garros.
    My sole purpose in continuing that discussion was that I too was frustrated that there was no previous discussion on the BPT forum regarding the progress of Haliax-1 and as I genuinely think that Halifax-1 will be playing a very big part in Beach's future, I tried to start the ball rolling.

I am satisfied that through that discussion, more people would now be more aware of both Halifax-1 and the important relationship between ICN and BPT. I hope that that has been helpful to some.
    But, I certainly hope that this discussion continues in a robust manner when more people become aware of the importance of Halifax-1, but, I will be staying on the ICN forum from now on.
    I do not hold BPT as I only have a very small investment fund, but I still think that BPT is a very sound bet at these (legally manipulated) prices.
    I will not "debate" technical issues and will rely on the very highly paid "experts" to do their job properly and to keep us informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $3.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.47 $9.879M 6.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 119980 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 67389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.