BPT 2.57% $1.52 beach energy limited

warning - to read further may induce sleep or laughter.Auto...

1. 11,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6321
    warning - to read further may induce sleep or laughter.

Auto appreciate the kind words, however I think your words should be more directed about you :-)

Regarding teaching, well.. my skill set is a weird mix and I find it usually amuses others when I tell them.
    My main area's are history/geography and software development. I have never been able to explain to others how they at all go together.. but my little spiel is I could not for the life of me think of a job that required programming and history together.. so I fell into teaching ha. I also teach yr8-9 economics and robotics just to finish off the weird mix. (sadly no Geology! arg.. I am teaching myself all about it over the past couple of years).

The students keep me sane, as I would go crazy at home watching the markets all day. As I am on holidays right now.. there could be a bit of craziness setting in.
    Ok, rambling over. Good luck to all holders.

Back on to stocks... I think if SXY continues to under-perform the rest of the cooper stocks, I may have to think about moving some funds around, as the annual report is quite a read, $110 million on unconventional drilling in the year ahead is nothing to sneeze at. Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.040(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.56 $1.52 $14.16M 9.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84315 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 45663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.