BPT 0.64% $1.18 beach energy limited

Auto,When I look at the top 20 shareholders of Beach 50% of the...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Auto,

When I look at the top 20 shareholders of Beach 50% of the shares are held by custodial holdings that is;

JP Morgan Nominees, National Nominees, HSBC Custody Nominees, Citicorp Nominees.

I think they have slipped under the radar with these holdings and we can't see the beneficial owners so it is just speculation to me; but it looks to me that the share registered is primed for a takeover once the proof of concept and viability of the shale gas is proved in the cooper basin; the resource is potentially huge; ATP855 potentially 300 tcf of gas in place and 218 the same together that should be about 100 tcf of recoverable gas that is huge!

With the oil linked gas prices, I think the comments about stopping this sort of pricing are more out of panic as they can see huge increases in oil over the next couple of years.

With the US exporting gas, it takes years to plan, build a LPG plants to export. I would say it wouldn't be another 5-10 years before the US or other countries would be able to build LPG export plants of any significance. By then who knows what would happen. I think most of the debate around pricing is just posturing by buyers to talk prices down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.008(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.640B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.15 $6.317M 5.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 299068 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 125766 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.