LOM 2.38% 4.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Stats - LOM

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Good afternoon LOM posters - its been a pretty wild couple of weeks re: LOM SP, so I thought that I'd just make a quick stat post:

today is Thursday 4th Jan, 2018 - its usually a quiet week re: ASX volumes:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/tradingVolumes.do

as most people are on their summer holidays. The last announcement made to the ASX from LOM was on the 19th Dec. 2017.

Today LOM closed down 6.6% at 21c - with 2,065,020 shares traded - of which according to Yahoo Finance the Average volume is 661,477 LOM shares traded on a daily basis - this is almost 3X the average volume. Note: overall ASX trading volumes were not up 3 X today. I also note over the past month the LOM SP has gone from 25c to 21c - with no ASX SP queries.

IMHO todays increased volumes matched with what traditionally should be a quiet trading period (I would assume early Jan a 50,000 - 350,000 daily LOM average would be conservative guess) is a strong signal that somebody in the mkt knows something that has not been released to the ASX, and LOM need to address this by making a mkt update.

I'm speculating only here, feel free to add anything beneficial to this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.