CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Couldn't agree more, buddy - wait till Monday, and get the...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Couldn't agree more, buddy - wait till Monday, and get the facts, rather than just spreading rumoured doom and gloom.

I can almost understand the non-holding knockers and mischief-makers, who take every opportunity to talk the company down (although I think that they either lead very shallow empty lives, or they have some devious plan which they're working to), but when holders constantly post negative and damaging comments in anticipation of something which might never happen, I really wonder what goes on in their minds. Not much rational thought, apparently

Even more amazing is the number of holders in a company who keep posting that they expect the SP to drop, and then cry into their beer when the price goes down.

I believe that the reality is that CTP is a far better risk now than when most of us first invested in the company, they now have definite prospects of proving up substantial deposits of oil, coal and gas, and their first production and cash flow is imminent.

So why not just sit back and wait and see what the real situation is before jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions that CTP is almost a lost cause, and that a bad announcement will be made on Monday? If we do get a bad ann on Monday, then by all means make your feelings known, preferably to the company. But ever an optimist, I'm hoping that we'll get some positive news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.