MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

status of artemis farminee, page-11

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks for the kind words jak - again:))

It's been a rocky road and I am trying to take some logic out of fundamentals. My experience though is that management can get a bit greedy and forget they are employed by the shareholders. Albers was/is a bit like that but Jurgen and his team appear to be turning company around. It's not just glossy brochures - it's efficiency and presentation.

My only hope is that MEO doesn't let us down, but I can't see how. It still depends on the deal. If it is dependent on one well again then it will be swings and roundabouts so be prepared to go with the charts. If progress in Tassie Shoal is part of the deal then that will steady the ship somewhat.

What people forget is that Artemis isn't the end of the road. There's the Heron (90%) and Blackwood 1 (100%) discoveries in NT-P68 Bonaparte Basin for appraisal in 2010. WA 361P Zeus (35%) still with potential IMO, WA-359-P (should be called Apollo the twin sister of Artemis, children of Zeus) and of course WA-360-P Artemis.

Along with this they have the LNG and Methanol projects in Tassie Shoal with Gvnmt approvals until 2052. This alone would be attractive for a partner with stranded gas in Bonaparte - more cost effective than piping it to Darwin.

All these projects take money but they appear to have a plan - hopefully they will help me plan my retirement. If that happens then everyone else will be happy too. If not, then that's life, worse things can happen.

Oh no - another long winded post - I'll have to learn that SMS shorthand thingie that Ya uses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.