MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Albers, Albers, Albers, hhhmmmmm i just dont know??? He seems...

1. 9,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3089
    Albers, Albers, Albers, hhhmmmmm i just dont know??? He seems successful and has his finger in many pies but never seems to stay in the one place for too long. I just dont know about him, hard one for me so more than happy to have my funds tied up in MEO.

Jurgen and the team, i feel, are more the straight shooting management style we need and are turning this co around. People got burnt and lost trust in this co and he knows it ( just look at some of the previous holders that still frequent the thread ). I for one have faith in our management. For anyone feeling uneasy at the moment hop onto the website and check Jurgens credentials, at the moment he is in his element.

Recently i took my small parcel of MOG and brought it over here as well as my holdings in CUE which was on par with what i already held in MEO. I did this knowing all too well that ST i may not get as much in return but i think long term i will be rewarded.

#Tassie Shoal Methanol Project - utilising the CO2 in natural gas to produce methanol. Most LNG plants prefer gas with a low CO2 content as they have to extract the CO2 and capture it underground (which is what will happen on Barrow Island) As we move into a cleaner fuel environment this project has big upside. Government approval in place.

#Timor Sea LNG Project - 3 Mtpa plant Using Torp HiLoad technology (lower operating costs and easier loading ability) adjacent to Tassie Shoal Project and working in unison on a number of levels. Government approval in place.

#Timor Sea - Bonaparte Basin
    NT-P68

#Northwest Shelf - Carnarvon Basin
    WA-359-P
    WA-360-P
    WA-361-P

MEO is no one trick pony for those that think its all about Artemis. Artemis is the kicker card.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.