MAF 1.21% $4.19 ma financial group limited

MOTO has Sir Sam Jonah who would be considered to be the...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    MOTO has Sir Sam Jonah who would be considered to be the equivalent of a Paramount Chief and has an influence way beyond that of most if not all OKIMO officers.

He won't be interfering without good reason but if he found that Eckhof is correct, he could.

I don't know if some from OKIMO are engaged in obtaining cheap MOE/MGL shares.

The resource base is massive; I suggested 16 mill ounces on 1 July but they already produced 16.1 mill at the beginning of April, setting themselves up with an estimated 20 mill ounces on 1 July, a project of world importance. That would give MOTO about 62% or 12.4 mill ounces, depending on any rearrangements.

Not only that, but the Indicated resource grade has improved from 2.5 to 2.7 gr/tonne and because the remaining inferred resources have about 3.8 gr/tonne, any further increase in indicated resources by infill drilling will bring the Indicated grade up past 3.0 gr/tonne.

They could drill more after 1 July of course.

It is unlikely that Sam Jonah would serve as a Chairman of a dishonest MOTO; also any socalled dispute involving Jonah and this massive resource would certainly draw the attention worldwide.

It is possible that a Congo Govt may remove any impediment by removal of officers, that I don't know.

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks or metals/commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.19
Change
0.050(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $759.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.12 $4.23 $4.12 $1.619M 386.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 656 $4.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.