MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

status of the wa-360-p farmin, page-7

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks guys - with a lot of chatter going on it is always good to go back and check the status of our investment.

It appears that a new deadline has been set on HC for 14 Dec. This could be right but I suppose mid Dec could mean any time. It is funny how we all like deadlines, esp short termers. This resulted in the price rise to 80c mid Sep. Even the capping at that time didn't work. That rise was even when we knew MEO didn't have the capital for drilling on their own.

People would have been burnt by MEO over the years just the same as others have made money out of it, so are very wary of the stock, just like you flight. Only a positive ann will remedy this. This ann can only be either a positive farminee decision or the farminee pulling out but MEO confirming a committment to drill. Either way is positive in my view but maybe I'm missing something.

The CR at 45c and the constant daily stacking of the sell side, for whatever reason, seems to have a stabalised the SP for now. There is also the chart posted by OA showing a gap at 42c which the TA's will be keeping an eye on.

The usual outside influences such as global economy (today), commodity prices (Monday) have also had their effect. I will just use the downturn as a final opportunity to top up at such low prices (albeit scraps) at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.