SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Serena. SDL have been told, they have 6 months after the...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Serena.

SDL have been told, they have 6 months after the signing of Port & Rail Infrastructure Funding. Does that not tell you which has to come first? I believe the Chinese Government owned companies will be involved in Funding of Infrastructure. Then Chinese Government will back companies from China to Fund the mine projects.
    It appears that the Hanlong share ownership also has to be settled and back in control of The Chinese Government Bank that loaned the money to Hanlong. What is holding that up, I have no idea. I believe all three items are to be involved in getting All Funding, Port and Rail, Mines and Hanlong shares.
    Surely Cameroon Government would have taken back the Tenements from SDL if the Chinese insisted they would not Fund the Projects if the Projects were still in SDL's control.
    Cameroon Government keep extending time lines for SDL to get Funding.
    Again I say, Mbalam is not feasible without Nabeba Mines. Perhaps Chinese are also talking with The Congo Republic Government at the same time.
    All others in the area are waiting on SDL and The Cameroon Government getting Funding for the Rail, Port and Mines. It is not just SDL involved in trying to get it started, Badondo, Belinga, Avima Batoula, Boka Boka and some other mines in the area are waiting on this.
    The Highway/Road linking The Congo Republic to Cameroon is finished, Paved road all the way from Brazzaville in the South of The Congo Republic to close to Cameroons Capital Yaounde. A Major Airport with a 3000 Mt long runway is in progress to be built at Ousso not too far from SDL's projects. Big projects being built and are planned for Ousso. One of five Major Airports in The Congo Republic. Hydro Power projects planned and being built in this region as well.
    This area is Very Important to the Region and opening it up to Exports and Imports.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.