MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

status quo then, page-5

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1510
    Excellent analysis Khuntofi.

The medical person(MP) I spoke to ( who reviewed the AHA presentation)mirrored what Tonyday and other analysts ( not to mention Dr Perin and TEVA) are saying ....that is, the Phase II results met there primary endpoints and Mesoblast is on track for Phase III redistrations.

The analysts include:
    - Nomura ( Dr David Stanton - very respected biotech/health analyst) - in my view a huge validation.
    - Bell Potter
    - Merryl Lynch.
    - and appears Loge partners as well(which I havent seen).

But what was interesting is the MP's view of the how important an improvement in MACE and mortality are to FDA approval(These are the functional measures and primary endpoints he says).

In relation to Ejection Fraction (LVEF), unlike the anlaysts, most lay persons missed the term 'reverse modelling' ( I did) and how that overcomes any of the MSB discussions regarding LEVF.I had another look at Page 3 Bell Potter report and re-read Point 4 titled

" 4. The favourable clinical outcomes were achieved without needing to move the dial on Ejection Fraction, probably thanks to 'reverse remodeling'.

Okay - I think I now get it.
    So AHA presentation reported statistically improved outcomes in MACE ( down by 78% where p=.011)and cariac mortality (down 89% where p=.02)and this this without needing to move the dial of Ejection Fraction and this is explained by 'reverse remodelling'

Boy - did my head in but NOW it makes sense to me and just explains to me why Nomura ; Bell Potter ect and TEVA are ALL postive about the results ( MACE & Cardiac Death)and saying they that MSB is moving towards Phase III.

Please do your own resach before any decisions.

GO the Blaster!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.035(3.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.07 $3.910M 3.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27197 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 43578 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.