MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

OB,Yes - your point 2 is best explained by Dr Stanton ( highly...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    OB,

Yes - your point 2 is best explained by Dr Stanton ( highly respected biotech analyst) on page 5 of Nomuras report dated 15 Nov 2011 under "pathological measures" - now on MSB wedsite.

However IMO, Bell Potter also covered off on your point 2 ( on Page 3/para 4 of their report).That is MPC's achieved statistical reduction in MACE and Cardiac deaths( FDA primary endpoints) WITHOUT HAVING TO MOVE the dial on Ejection Fraction due to 'reverse modelling' (this will become my favourite new scientific term).

In relation to your point 1 regarding Mortality, this is one(1) of the two(2) key endpoints ( the "functional measures") looked at by the FDA ( the other being MACE).
    Again best explained by Dr Stanton (Nomura report)

In relation to Vinns comment regarding what the investigators commented about the possibility of having a commercial product approved by FDA - this is heart warming stuff and bodes well for MSB moving forward.

Also interesting to note Charlies comments today about the shorters - if their is one point that they did not take into account ...it is how TIGHTLY held this stock is and with TEVA coming off Escrow on the 7th December 2011 ( commented in recent report by Bell Potter and Merryls as a short term catalyst), they better know what TEVA are thinking of(or not).

And of course I dont think they understand the unbelievable tennacity and smarts of our Champion CEO , Professor Silviu Itescu.

Time will tell.

The above are my views only so please DYOR.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.