GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

status

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am a bit unclear what all the comments are about, I don't think much have changed in the last few months. I am personally still waiting to see a few things (excluding macro assumptions):

1) Is the mine producing at a cash flow positive rate or will it in the future
    2) Is there a cost feasible plan to expand production or fix current issue(additional capex vs expected output)
    3) How will they fund the change if there is one
    4) Regional exploration, unsure if they are holding off as they fix the main plant
    5) Update on Lodestone

I am personally for the sale of shine, the resource quantity was fairly low, so 15mm cash is pretty nice. I am actually hoping the process with MGX got the two talking for future deals.

The management team are very experienced and they have a huge partner in Ansteel. When you plan a mine you make assumptions on a lot of issues, then when you actually get into the ground you may find assumptions need to be changed. It is the ability for management to respond to these changes is the key.

I personally bought another 180K of shares on Friday, but I know that it is a big risk. The shares are falling so maybe that is indication of bad news, but I took it as the natural market. In my opinion, I would just caution to diversify your portfolio as I believe this stock could truly be a big win or actually go bankrupt if there are major issues.

I am just a shareholder and have no involvement in the company so all my statements are just ramblings of an investor, do your own due diligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.