NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

IMHO.......Private equity crew (never been a mining company and...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    IMHO.......Private equity crew (never been a mining company and don't really wanna be one either) bundling up an old asset to look to sell on at a profit, as they stated when they purchased from KLA...fair cap ex program required to reinstate electricals / pumps / ventilation / mill / processing works / tailings supply and restart etc / mining fleet etc etc (and they may well get someway to it on first glance) .........aaaaaand yep diamond drillers are busy there trying to allow Geos to prove up and bundle a resource good enough to profitably mine at a reasonable AISC (yeah I know just 40 to 105 metres under Big Hill has 180000 ounces but it is 35 metres from residential houses and 400 metres from the CBD in Main St and close to schools and hospital blah blah and been knocked back by both sides of State Governments in the past 14 years on the back of 2 major reviews)....then ya gotta get ya new mining plans n approvals in and through.....having said all that.....what do I actually know for fact about it.....absolutely and positively f*ck all actually if I am being totally Francis.....just my rambling humble own opinion only as usual...cheers

WTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.