SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

Stay-at-home orders and lockdowns in Melbourne

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    What effect does everyone think these latest developments will have on the markets, in particular SWF? All this increased alarm and stress due to the rising probability of a coronavirus wave rolling across our country...

I think the high tensions and uncertainty will cause the markets to roll around even more. Thus trading volume on SWF will continue to increase, resulting in another record quarter.
    Also due to public activities, entertainment and places still being limited/restricted/closed, a large percentage of people wiil continue gravitating towards SWF as they'll have more spare time and money, be at home, maybe bored and want to invest... The untapped addressable market and opportunity for SWF is huge! But I'll keep my estimates conservative for how I think SWF will perform:

1) trading volume will increase minimum 10-15% from last quarter;
    2) the number of new customers joining SWF will continue on the current trajectory, hitting 65k to 75k active traders by 1st October.

Given the above, SWF is then within reach of achieving 100k active traders this calendar year, but surely in Q3, early next year. I'm betting SP will then hit $1 when this milestone is achieved. Looking at the charts, the steps remain solid with an uptrend of higher-highs and higher-lows so I'm sticking with my plan to buy more every 1-2 weeks and hold for medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.