AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

stay calm

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    you might remember going back a bit when they did a bit of financing at 12c and everyone got p#ssed off and said it was going to retrace all the way back to this level - it went no where near it and in fact soon after the announcement , AIM started the first stages of its climb up to 38c. I may be wrong , but i believe the smart money is once again laughing all the way to the bank here, lapping up stock from traders panicing and wrongly anticipating it goes back to 31c !!! This will be a hugely powerful show of strength today if AIM can claw back here and close on or above 38c ... human behaviour and fear is very interesting to watch . Who knows , maybe it will close at 31c , but I personally believe that too much recent energy from some big players will prevent this from happening. This has the potential of becoming a very bullish day today and a fantastic sucker cleanout, clearing the way for higher prices sooner rather than later - again , lets see how she closes - I don't like making intra day calls as there is too much noise to work through so lets just say this is a very cautionary assessment of what could transpire here by days end.

p.s. no problems Dom and punters re. other thread. Just trying to refocus back on the main player that is AIM. I am but a humble servent to the AIM forum !! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $2.933K 6.988K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3230 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 4382 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.