AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Hi FolksGood post smother. Lets just say that if one takes the...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Good post smother.

Lets just say that if one takes the time to reasearch AEX then it will become a lot clearer and imo, an attractive investment proposition.

For those lazy or relaxed investors one only has to look at the announcement released only a week ago. That information alone should be enough to make some very compelling reasons why to invest in AEX....especially at this time.

The geologists 'were confident' that the inferred resource would progress to the indicated and measured category.
    Very important I would think that statement is.
    Add to that the potential for significant gold and uranium exploration and we have a resource that will not only be indicated/measured, but one that will get bigger.

This mine was going to proceed...$5 a pound for uranium ended that.

Minimum 10 year mine life.

Similar style of mineralisation to that of the famous Witwatersrand conglomerates which host large tonnage medium to high grade deposits of uranium and gold.

There has been several companys over the last 30 years that have spent a good deal of money on Denny Dalton.

This is a jewel that will reward those patient enough to see that this will be a mine in the future.

Poor mans Paladin perhaps...but then a poor mans Paladin is fine by me!

Perhaps a conservative approach would be to assume a valuation based on uranium at $30 (beyond 2008) and a gold price at say $450.

(lets face it it isnt beyond the realms of possibility that we could see prices 50-100% more than this over the next several years....but thats blue sky folks.)

My number 1 uranium speccie with gold as the big added bonus.

Right now, despite the 'bubble' in uranium stocks, AEX is anything but that with a comparatively small market cap.

Expect a serious re rating once resource is indicated/measured and the company starts to progress with its mining plans.

Like a few weeks back when we saw a lull in the market, this is another opportunity to 'pick' a few companies that will continue to go higher.
    Put AEX down as one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.