SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

stay focussed on fundamentals they will payoff

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Fellas

Dont listen to these Downrampers who are in and out of shares all day every day!

$4b Capex is not much money for a mine that will be Top 5 Iron Ore producer in less than 3 years time!

Hanlong would not have pumped $220m+ into SDL if they weren't certain that the Finance and Offtakes werent happening!

Seriously? STAY FOCUSSED! And dont let these guys scare you out of your precious shares!

I saw this happen the weeks before SDL relisted after the tragic plane crash!

All these down rampers were saying the share price would get slaughtered while a lot of us long term holders were posting on HC to look at the long term and the magnificent asset that SUndance has in the (400mt of DSO at the time)!

The share price dropped to 10c then bounced back to 12c, then 3 months later it launched to 32c after the MOUs then 65c in January!

I can guarantee those who listened are now sitting pretty with significant GREEN in their portfolio! Look back at my posts from back in July-October 2010 on SDL!

I will repeat what I said back then, focus on the long term economic fundamentals of Sundance and enjoy the ride!

Its important that we continue to focus on the economic fundamentals of the iron ore market and not the short term gains of a select few who have no idea about the company, its management, its history and most importantly its future!

Sundance Resources will be making more than $1Billion profit per annum for 25 years once the mine is operational!

Same cannot be said for many of these "Blue CHip" Shares on the ASX! Especially the ones in the Industrial, Retail and REIT Sectors!

Payback will be 18 months at current Benchmark Prices which tomorrow will be adjusted upwards from the Current $150 per tonne to $170 per tonne!And these are Benchmark Prices, not Spot Prices!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for small investors to be part of something big, while its still cheap. Remember Fortescue everyone!

They had 2.7Billion Shares OUtstanding, they have a cash cost similar to SDL of $14-17 per tonne and only a slightly lower capex of $80 per tonne instead of $100 per tonne!

Now how many of those small time investors jumped on FMG when it was 25c, and enjoyed the ride all the way to an average of $5, with a peak above $12 per share!

Cheers Nectar!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.