CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Same old same old characters are all still around, don't know...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Same old same old characters are all still around, don't know how you guys do it By the way I love the 'let's get the plant up and running' gosh almost sounds positive. I think the moral of the story is never say never...or as Mark Twain might have said "The reports of CDU's death has been greatly exaggerated". I've looked back at posts over the last few months and it sounds like many of you guys and gals had already decided it's all over..no... worse than that..you had already buried the old company.

For goodness sake let this new team get on with the job and just wait a bit guys...yes I know we've already waited quite a while but it ain't over yet Don't misconstrue what is being said here, it has not been fun for me or any shareholder having our funds tied up with no way to access hard earned dollars, not fun at all especially for those who seriously couldn't afford to hang on, but times change and we as shareholders have no choice but to move with the times. Some posters have lamented that the old 'supporters' of CDU have all given up...well they haven't we stopped posting because there was no point in discussing anything objectively...but I have noticed how some of the detractors have started having a go at each other...a bizarre turn of events.

For all the longtermers (and we are beginning to talk serious longtermers) I wish every single one of you the very very best, it has been a very long and winding road that hasn't ended yet, but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train...

Cheers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.