DSE 0.56% $3.52 dropsuite limited

Yes bitzer, that was one of the most encouraging aspects of...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes bitzer, that was one of the most encouraging aspects of Drew's conversation.

I can certainly believe that the numbers for production costs will allow a great deal of profit at todays gold price. The resource is shallow enough and the high grade should ensure great margins should the gold price pull back. To have Alex confirm this with Drew is great news.

Now, should the gold price move up another level, the whole scenario for attracting investors/partners becomes a much easier game. I reckon management are playing this well, methodically working on the basics, getting the studies done, while conserving the small amount of cash left to keep solvent. Getting the right deal at the right time will be crucial, and it could end up being great timing as the gold bull develops.

But it's reassuring to know we should have a profitable project even if gold slips back a bit for an extended time.

Oh, and welcome Sabine. Hope it's a good investment for you, I'd be happy with around a cent average buy price ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.