TLS 0.00% $3.95 telstra group limited

Stay with the turtle Telstra, page-44

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    There are ST and LT investors in here and all too often ppl are confused about the drivers for each. At least they have meaningful things to say, within the context of their investment horizon.

But then you get day traders and shorters. They'll try to argue that black is white. A forum like this is not served by these at all - they live in a derivative world where everyone else is wrong except them. Some make money, some don't. Usually those that say they do are huge losers trying to justify their own actions. Either way, their common trait is a huge ego where a win of a few cents per share is an "outperformance in spades". Ego has no place in investment. They can stick to their spades; I'll concentrate on using the shovel.

On to TLS: a short lived rally Oct 2014 has reversed and the stock has fallen back to its support of around $5. I suspect it will wobble around this for the next 3 months or so. Volatility is likely to see that wobble have an amplitude of around +/-25c, giving ST investors about a 10% opportunity. LT investors are unlikely to be bothered by it, though there are buying opportunities at the low end, obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.93 $96.25M 24.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16267 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 837243 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.