TLS 2.81% $3.81 telstra group limited

the fact that yourve never planned will sit well on this forum...

1. 597 Posts.
    the fact that yourve never planned will sit well on this forum tls is basically a legalised Ponzi scheme just keep on paying those divs (feeding the pigeons) anyway I have no interest in the stock except on a short term trade 1 to 2 days is perfect as I tend to lose faith in the stock if I hold over a weekend But really some of you long termers need to accept that there are people with alternative views And these views have been more successful than buy and hold strategy lately Look at a tls chart its going down left hand of screen to right hand of screen How can you argue with reality? Common response from lifers is that I got in at a lower price but its the opportunity gains their not factoring in It really is a show anyway on another point you are learning cp, you have come a long way in a short amount of time but you still have a lot to learn to get to guru status. tls if it gets to 4.97 happy days on what should be an up day if it falls then tls has real problems and at that point will re access 4.97 good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.81
Change
-0.110(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $44.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.88 $3.76 $126.1M 32.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4845 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 715754 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.