FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

stb / fmj connection

1. 44 Posts.
    It's not surprising to see so many holders in favour of FMJ & a few skeptical spectators given the IMPRESSIVE run FMJ has had (which I believe will continue).

I've read so many assumptions and analysis/paralysis, which has lead me to this post. I believe in keeping things simple and commend NowhereMan's comments (he keeps reiterating the facts in a non emotive manner).

There are just a couple of simple facts I'd like to highlight:

* Dec 2010 - FMJ listed on ASX via successful IPO

* Feb 2011 - Secures strategic HK investment & partner that lead to a "world-class potash asset" opportunity (enough reason for any mining coy's share price to soar)

* Feb 2011 - Secures $10million equity investment from GEM (a serious player ie with $3.4 billion under management). It is still incredibly difficult to obtain funding/investment in the current climate (try it, if you don't believe me). A company of the stature of GEM would have done some serious Due Diligence before proceeding with such an investment. This was also acknowledged by experts on Fox Business

* Feb 2011 - Signs Heads of Agreement to acquire rights to two SIGNIFICANT potash assets in Kazakhstan. The ASX's response confirms the size of the assets is significant, hence the need for FMJ to change the nature and scale of its activities. I have been involved with ASX change of nature & scale processes.

* Why would the Directors try to deliberately deceive shareholders? Short-term personal gain? None of the directors have sold any shares from what I have seen. If you truly believe the directors are trying to deliberately deceive shareholders, you should direct your concerns to ASIC (such matters are treated very seriously by ASIC - & if it proves to be correct, you could imagine the shareholder class action that would follow). Who would be that stupid? Seriously?

* If the Vendors/Parties to the deal are serious about making BIG money, they won't be asking for a ridiculous (ie high price) for the asset, they would seek "fair" equity in the deal and ensure the right people are put in place so that the FMJ share price will FLY TO INCREDIBLE HEIGHTS (that's how everyone wins out of deals like this).

* Lastly, and most importantly, I don't believe I've seen a post connecting the Chairman of STB to FMJ ie Mr. Terry Grammer. Terry is the Chairman of South Boulder Mines Ltd (ASX:STB), director of FMJ and a Geologist with an impressive resume (so he knows/understands Potash from a business and technical perspective). I don't believe someone of his caliber would allow an ASX company announcement to be issued describing the Potash asset as "world-class" or "significant" if it wasn't.

My view is GO Team Fortis! Finalise the Due Diligence & secure a Fair deal ASAP!

All in IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.