STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

stb share price action, page-28

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Discussing swimming with my cat again eh?

Move on folks, back to STB, leave the traders of virtual shares be.

Considering the geological progress since the placement to Sprott, and adding something accordingly, and adding in something for the discount from their perception of value that Sprott would have demanded imho we've had our pullback to reality and are likely within fair value range. I therefore perceive a base valuation in the upper 2's.

As Sprott only have 13.8 mm out of 86mm now on issue don't discount the possibility of them being offered another placement of 3 mm or so, keeping them under the 20% (after which they can still creep up 3% per 6 months).

Good money to be made in most markets, esp the post GFC market, both for investors and traders. Those that can do, those that can't just offer their "expertise".

Have had lot's of discussion on hc over the years with top 20 holders in stocks, some that pore over company info and obscure public info and share their research and insights here. Many hc boards very good once the virtual blow ins, trolls and rampers clear off, or tone down. Others views have on occasion challenged my own viewpoint sufficiently to quit a stock, and in the case of STB some of the discussion on potash challenged me to retain part of my investment for now.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.