PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

FolksIt looks as though there is a "changein the wind"...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Folks

It looks as though there is a "changein the wind" ...

Yemenis (or parts thereof) are looking to"Govern" themselves from a different point in the Government Administration“food chain” ...

I seem to recall that Hadi was electedas president by default with the stepping down of “Saleh” in 2012. (This was supposedlydone to avoid any further internal conflict amongst the “Yemen populous”)

I also understand Hadi’s firstjob was redefine the nation's political constitution …. ie. How we will governourselves going forward …

I also understand that changes tothe constitution were aimed at helping guide the country through the transitionfrom being controlled by one major player (Saleh) to becoming a more democraticform of Government ... elections were inevitable ...

Unfortunately for Hadi , theHouthi conflict prevented any closure on the re-write of the constitution andattention has been focused on trying to win the "Houthi battle" …

After five years of war the STC (SouthernTransitional Council) are putting their hand up to Govern “the South” … and thedeath toll brought on by this proposed change is a clear indication that noteveryone agrees with the STC as the new Governing body …

I don’t think it will make that much difference to PSA as towho Governs the country so long as the administrative processes surrounding oilproduction reflect sensible management of same without any “hidden agendas”…

Hopefully Bukhari and TF will finally settle the “startup delays”in the coming months … also hope the transition to STC (if it goes ahead) will not involve further lives lost ...

PeterRG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.