PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

MN I understand what you mean by a bigger continuing mess....

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

MN I understand what you mean by a bigger continuing mess. Certainly all participants are somewhat now in the international media's attention given the Aden conflict. I would argue this has been around for about 2 years. What we see is the consequences of the one strength in this mess and that is the way the South is moving forward under the support of the UAE. Comparisons are rife with the Northern border with the KSA, and the lack of pressure to achieve. What does the Saudi Government do? They now have Houthi drones (not imprecise missiles taken out by Patriot defenses) travelling up to 1700 km into KSA with the precision to destroy like that seen recently in attacking buildings (More on this Mega-threat later). The wheels keep falling off the Legitimate coalition and maybe it will be a wakeup call for ridding of the Muslem Brotherhood once and for all.

There is every chance that TF can do as he suggests - though not much point in talking it up until he does it. From what I see he may be more hands-on than previously. His change of roles from MD and Chairman of Petsec to Executive Chairman still keeps him involved whilst overseering business. Perhaps Terry needs to be more on top of things as this change suggests. Has there been a lesson in the disaster of our trust in Castex over at Hummer. Also in Yemen, the one thing required necessitates more effort than passing papers to MOM underlings. Perhaps there has been this recognition of that at the AGM when TF said we would have our first official contact with the Minister in 2 weeks and this quickly occurred. Now clearly, TF was refocusing before the AGM with installing new management in Mr Syed Bokhari, yet MiningNut, you may be right with what you say "... but now who knows who will be in govt or control in the months to come ". If the STC does what many claim is on their agenda, and close down the Southern Governorates as it formulates the new South Arabia. Does TF have an alternative?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.