PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Well Done Spud. Just go away for the weekend and Jeddah talks...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Well Done Spud. Just go away for the weekend and Jeddah talks finish. Taken with your article I think this is an interesting turn of events. Here follows the rough list from what I am reading in twitter posts that are about Jeddah talks. Clearly this is about winning the war.

No. 5 will not be good for Marib whose own Central Bank may become redundant.
    No.7 brings the southern forces back into action to remove terrorist activities over all the south - assume it is the security belt and Elite forces

Jeddah Agreement
    1 :Islah forces and the legitimate brigade out of all the southern provinces
    2. Dismissing the government and changing it with a government of small competencies.
    3. The government is equal
    4. Formation of a special committee with equal membership in the transitional and coalition to monitor and supervise the performance of the government.
    5. Revenues to the Central Bank of Aden
    6. Numbering and upgrading the symbols of the southern resistance and considering them as legitimate southern forces
    7. The elites and belts take over security in the south and recognize its legitimacy
    8. The elite are in charge of security in every Shabwa governorate
    8. The Southern Transitional Council shall be a representative partner of the South in the peace negotiations

Points of Agreement:-
    A. The transitional government agrees to return the government to Aden and to work under the supervision of the joint committee
    B. All military forces go to the fronts of fighting with Houthi militias and the security forces remain
    C. Any political measures, including the draft of the regions, will be compatible until the end of the Houthi coup

B is good because VP Ali Mohsen's elective army (maybe the one that pushed into Shabwah recently after 4 years of been on the sidelines - my maybe) must now go to the front lines.

Spud your article refers to those in the legitimacy that are rejecting these talks. I would suggest they are aligned to the Moslem Brotherhood or even Houthi and Iran and Turkey. The message being stop the coalition from achieving their required end of this conflict. Hence assassinations will still occur as will terrorist activity in Yemen. Final point is in the form of a question: has the rest of the world including the Arab part (except for the conflicts in Syria,Libya and Yemen) managed to defeat the would be terrorist? As I don't hear about it that often any more (touch wood!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.