STE 10.0% 5.5¢ stratatel limited

ste - slow movement up, page-30

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    in 40's very humble opinion this is all about people thinking rightly or wrongly that if xero can go to billions without a profit to date then why not stratatel.

reminds me of the dot com days. 40 hates fashionable woofers that go to the stratosphere (no I did not mis spell stratatel lol) but the pilot driving this rocket has a record most people accept as reliable. why did other directors sell ? probably because they knew this was going to be a 'reverse' takeover in time and that they would be part of it ........... maybe ? I am not sure who has stayed on board as a shareholder but that tells me little as family and others may well have bought in way back ready for what may or may not develop.

my cat told me to buy these at 2.5. yes my cat. anyone having any reservations to this then go get a few cats and look after them well. that is all I can tell you. I have been found guilty to hang by my private parts by my cat for placing my holding for sale at 3.5 but thankfully have been given a manslaughter charge as only 75% of them got sold and we still have the small balance.

I promised to buy them back when they retreated but as yet that promise can only remain a promise that I hope I do not have to honour.

few copperites aboard. tripled in a short few mths. nothing but hope yet my kiwi broker has ben 'forced' to follow and write on xero so that I find interesting. evidently, there was a Bloomberg 'show' on xero and that set it alight past days. valuations way above mkt cap for xero flying around but as 40 says ................

remember those dot com days ...........

c r a s h.

pass the parcel, take some off the table as it rises and be happy.

ted, where is our stella.

crying her heart out 40. she's crying her heart out matey.

stell, what do I say ?

in future listen 40. we puds know more about the markets than any felon broker ever does.

so we are free carry almost at .002 cents a share.

I feel sick ...

time to get that café con leche ted,

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.