STE 10.0% 5.5¢ stratatel limited

re: steadily rising--swt traders read I dont know about any of...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: steadily rising--swt traders read I dont know about any of these supposed 'rumours' or anything, I dont buy into that stuff. Usually the rumour comes from an interested party.

Anyway, I only bought into this stock on Monday at 8.4c and then more at 9c and 9.5c and now hold 300G. I dont know much about telecoms or actually anything outside mining really, but I do realise that a company that is close to becoming cash flow positive is a good investment, and this is one of those companies.

Usually I can tell this with mining co pretty much on my own, but for this one I had to rely on huntleys small company guide, where STE was featured recently as a stock to watch...i have a post on ozestock with more comments from the STE report by huntleys if your interested.

The bottom line is they have 17000 mobiles under mgt and 20000 under bid, and their breakeven is 24250. Given that the year on year rise of mobils under management has been about 5000, with the new optus dist agreement, the 24250 is not too far away, and in my pinion they already have it.

This would make the co cash flow postive, as their costs seem fairly predictable staffing costs and implementation costs.

Anyway as for the recent rise yesterday, dont get too carried away. I havr been in contact with a friend who has IRIS and he saids most of the buying has been comsec (incl me). One significant order came from JB Were though.

This is a company to get into if you like getting on the bottom floor, and riding out the volatility, and dont mind a bit of risk either.

Those who want to research it should check out their excellent AGM presentation released yesterday, as well as the broker research ann some time ago. Theres not much else on it it appears.

Cheers

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.