WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

While on R&R I have had some free time to check in on OBJ, hence...

1. 162 Posts.

While on R&R I have had some free time to check in on OBJ, hence my recent posts.

Normally, I avoid trading Aussie stocks due to their low volatility. The US market trades in one day what the Aussie market trades in one year.

I saw the potential for OBJ technology while still in its infancy and bought in several years back as an investment.

Technically the stock has been in a steady decline for some time from a high of 10cents and now appears to be in a holding pattern thanks to steady accumulation – internals for now are looking good – the price is holding and the buyers are persisting.

Fundamentally OBJ is sound unless some form of superior technology supersedes OBJ’s technology. I am sure the directors would be aware of what is going around them. Unlike many of the CEO’S of large corporations who have a limited shelf life (they collect their obscene payouts and are gone) the directors of OBJ have been with the company for a number of years and this has to be to our advantage.

However, while I can understand the need for confidentiality, particularly when dealing with larger corporations (wheels turn slowly), the lack of news is proving to be an obvious frustration for some holders. I can sense this frustration when looking at the market depth and I am sure the directors, who would love to be able to put some value into the stock, also feel this frustration.

Just some thoughts as I ponder beneath a Juniper tree….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.