WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Checking the chart for OBJ I see a "W" pattern prior to the...

1. 162 Posts.
    Checking the chart for OBJ I see a "W" pattern prior to the break of the trend line with the pivot at 0.061, suggesting the possibility of some movement behind the scenes. Time will tell...

While being quietly accumulated the recent interest has broken the downward trend line. It could possibly come back and retest this line at 0.061, (now support), before moving higher.

Checking the recent announcements I see they are all positive though not yet earth shattering.

It is obvious some 'bodies' see potential in OBJ’s technology hence the accumulation. I agree with some of the other postings OBJ is a buy and hold. This is definitely not a trading stock.

For those interested a “W” pattern is bullish. The pivot is the centre high. An “M” pattern is bearish – as some say “M” for murder. On the US market check the charts for the DOW, NASDAQ, and the S&P500. A “W” pattern formed on each of these major indexes prior to the recent rally which have either broken or testing resistance. Many of the other indexes are showing a “W” pattern in one form or another. Some stocks are also showing a “W” pattern for example ADSK. It appears we may be in the early stages of another bull run – however time will tell...

A long term holder...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.