KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

steady accumulation, page-54

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Just thought I would check in and see how ex URA/KAB were doing price wise.

It is nearly a year since the great martis started his pump and dump on this at 3.8c, and everyone was sooo happy about its future. TUs flying everywhere, except of course for the detractors. It was going to 9c initially and quickly with the “floodgate” effect, then to 12c.

I kept hearing give it another month, well its had plenty of those now, and judging by the chart, the market still does not like this doggy.

Performing very much like its related coy CCC price wise.

I did not come on here to post, but honestly, after reading some of the quotes, I am not sure if it is humour or continued denial. Whilst the merry band of supporters appear not to have any value placed on their money, the deriders continuing to be advised of their foolishness, and here we are with the market direction continuing to perform like the Coles ad. Down down down. Looking in the rear vision mirror, I would assume any sane person could not agree that the detractors are wrong all this time could they?

On closing, don’t forget those famous Martis words of ‘floodgate’ and 9c within weeks, and plenty more after that.

And some of those quotes, just crack me up . But I guess its hard to come up with any real fundamentals when the coy has no JORC, no feasibility statement issued, no metallurgical reports, no off take agreements (supposed to have been completed last quarter), etc. No idea of processing plant costs for capex, or any other costs for mining. They did process a quick parcel of product to get funding over the line, but without any normal management controls. What properly managed coys go to mining first without the above first being completed?

Comments of them being a miner are incorrect.

They sold approx $US550k for 2000t of Mang ore. 51% interest in the project = $280k. But wait, AGM stated this now 500-1000t only? Big difference, what happened to the balance so called mined for the cap raising? They have not reported any further production, so they are not a miner, they only produced a sample, which happened to be very timely for a cap raising, then stopped.

Whatever the time you think, at least multiply it by two, and then divide by 0.5. I know from many previous posts here, that the price was expected to be a multiple of its current price, but that was wrong on their time scale. It now needs a 250% rise for it to be back at the price Martis started his pump on. If this does succeed, it will take much longer than you probably think.

Some of you have ridden this all the way down, and have in effect possibly written off their entire investment as being so low now, they have really nothing much left to loose. You do have lessons to be learned though if that is the case, as your trading plan did not work out, and you had no plan B at all, if your vision was wrong.

Coys like these keep people interested in the possibilities, and keep you hanging on. But the directors, usually on many similar coys, keep up a good living style and get rich at your expense. There is also opportunities lost or missed whilst you continue to hold. A good question to ask of ones self is: If I had xx amount of cash now, would I place it in KAB, or is there a better investment. If it is the latter, then quite simply you should sell now and implement the more logical investment.

Associated persons has always been a concern for this coy, questionable management connections.

And some of the quotes show so much denial in their investment soundness principles.

“Clearly you don't have a firm grasp of how this end of the stock market works.”…..lol, and you do riding a dog stock down to negligible value in hope alone?

“We have all told you to sell for a long time now - you dont belong in the stock market in general let alone the Spec Minnow end. How many times do we have to say it?”……..keep saying it until you follow the advice you soundly gave to others!!! You could have saved a motza in losses.

“They havent done JORC drilling yet so how would they let alone the rest of us know?”….durrr, so why are you investing in a dream, if no one actually knows anything??

“I am happy to lose my $$$ on KAB “……I’m a little confused here on what you were hoping to achieve with investing. Donations to salvo’s seems a better plan than feeding pigs.

“Not ramping at all here, but I do believe the company is on the right track”…….urrr, have a look at past price history to see how sound that argument is.

Well, bye for me for a long while again, see all in 6 months to just see how this dog is floating, probably not much further advanced in actual mining. By the way, has there been any other mineral production since the first token effort for cap raising? After all, this is a miner right, lol.

And by the way, for the questions of why a non holder posts. Well past history has confirmed we were correct in our assessments. We comment because of many years of past experience, and having been in the same position many here have been, before we found better ways of business. This is a sharing site. I remember nasty posters deriding my speccy’s, I hated them. I am wiser now and welcome deriders of stock, as I do not want to have blinkers on, and I want to be successful, and it is healthy to open ones minds to some of those questioning posts, as to whether there is any merit in their information. Those ‘nasty’ posters were by the way correct, but it cost me money and opportunities wearing rose coloured glasses. And so we post, purely to return to the forums the valuable experiences passed on by others. This site and share trading takes years of application to become professional at, and there is nothing like picking up the important lessons to progress, and more importantly to manage capital. Too many here have no plan B, or money management practices, and this will be the downfall of 98% unless they start learning from their mistakes.

I mean holders no ill will, just here to assist a few who want to be in this game for a lot longer. Its all about education. Good luck in all sincerity, but management is a key part of any organisation, and this one for me has always had , and continues to send out red lights to me. Criticise me if you want, it will not get a reply, and I expect and look for no TUs, as that is not the principle here.

Cheers all.

P.S. chart is only to show price movement. It is useless relying on any charts that do not have a continually daily price action occuring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.