KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Looking in the rear vision mirror...I see that some here have...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Looking in the rear vision mirror...

I see that some here have past experiences with URA, some been burnt following Martis or others advice blindly to the edge of the cliff.

I do sympathies, but to describe others of looking into rear version mirror while constantly and repeatedly referring to what another poster has said a year ago ago is exactly that, looking into rear vision mirror, but even more, frowning while refusing to look or to move forward.

I don't personally follow poster Martis, I am aware of his posts and the ones that I read were not all accurate in my view, good for him for putting his thoughts out regarding the market coming collapse and the dreadful C cycle, and his thoughts on a biotic that I followed for a while ANP, and in both case the predictions were not quite accurate, the man expresses his opinion strongly, just like some here do, and constantly states that he has "years of past experience " etc. . I don't have to follow, but if I do, I have only myself to blame if things went pear shaped, but instead some find it easy to turn on Kab management.

A management that has not even been appointed yet when Martis did his predilections, so go figure!!!

I bought in based on the company announcements only a few months back, my entry was around current levels, but then they raised a few millions cash, so the market cap actually grew and now they are cashed up with no debt to pursue their plan. so we are ahead.

The shipment that was sold to the Chinese was a "trial shipment" as announced by the company, to test logistics and to give the potential customers a chance to look at the product, it is a common practice.

How many trial shipments do you want them to make? it is usually one , with all due respect to the "years of past experience"

But what I do remember quite clearly are the posters who were so determined that the cap raising was not going to happen based on "vast experience", throwing doubts about it everyday of the week, then when it succeeded not a word of apology to be heard, I did not expect one anyway. I might have to go back to those post and dig one up at some point.

Because we held kab we lost an opportunity to make money in another runners, and while this is true, on the other hand we could have done a lot worse than holding Kab, for example buying into worst performers of the market with the likes of QHL or LNC just as an example, don't you you agree withe me LORY?

Drilling is going on and initial Jorc is due this quarter or the next, and it should grow as the company have their own drilling rig, how many companies have this advantage? not many I tell you, this will cut costs and speed the operations.

For anyone who likes an intelligent challenge, rather than an emotional one, read the company recent announcement by the current management, read the latest presentation and let us know what did the company announced that was not true or they have not achieved.

If the goals announced there are met over the next 12 months KAB should do very well IMHO, and regardless of what Martis, or others said, what matters here is what this management has announced and planned. this is a not short trade as I said many times, this is a medium term play for only the ones who prefer this kind of opportunities.

Time to stop looking in the rear view mirror, cry over the spilt milk, and focus on the way forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.