LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

In the light of the final comment that we are continually given...

1. 814 Posts.

In the light of the final comment that we are continually given as found in the latest newsy announcement, let me suggest that most comments on HC become fairly pointless.

The last six months of comments or so has on HC have basically been pointless and merely either ramping or shareholders trying to encourage each other to ride out the paper losses until things come good.

Not having any intention to purchase or sell in the short term, I am content to be patient and ride out the waiting period, fairly confident that the long term future seems bright for LUM.
    IMHO I think there has been a lot of unfair criticism of Rod Sala by impatient shareholders or those with an other agenda.

I think I would be right that for some people HC is more of a social point of contact for some people who enjoy the backwards and forwards chatting with each other.
    I only occasionally browse the comments on HC these days. I don't feel at the moment that I need to engage in any extra social chit chat. Life is already full.

Let's wait and see if Rod Sala's prediction come true of concrete developments take place in the first quarter after June 2004.
    I hope he will be vindicated.

In the mean time, steady as she goes, patience patience.

owenaoz

"Announcements will be made immediately (and only) upon successful conclusion to negotiations."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.